The Annual DNA Conferences provide DNA training on the latest techniques and technologies to the forensic science community and give scientists the opportunity to share experiences from their laboratories. Leaders from various law enforcement and federal agencies will provide lectures, demonstrations, and mini-workshops about new technologies, concepts and challenges in the DNA identification field.
Bode Cellmark is pleased to announce our two Annual DNA Conferences.
Pre-register early to save $50 on the general registration fee. Please click on link below for more information.
- 14thAnnual DNA Conference – Bode West 2017: April 11-14, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ
- 16th Annual DNA & Investigators Conference – Bode East 2017: September 11-14, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA
(Bode Mid-Atlantic has now merged with Bode East)
If you have any questions, please contact us at BTRegistration@LabCorp.com.
Bode Cellmark’s 2016 Annual DNA Conferences:
Please see below for 2016 conference programs:
- 13th Annual DNA Conference – Bode West
- 15th Annual DNA Conference – Bode East
- 5th Annual DNA & Investigators Conference – Bode Mid-Atlantic
Please note that conference attendance is limited only to public sector practitioners, invited guests and paying sponsors. Practitioners include individuals actively working in public forensic crime laboratories and individuals currently employed by a law enforcement agency.