Program announced: Click here.
September 11-14, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing.
The special room rate of $183/night will be available until Friday, August 11, 2017 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Click here to make hotel reservations at The Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing.
The Bode East program includes 4 days of high-level presentations:
- Multi-Disciplinary Track: Advancements, policy and impact for crime labs, law enforcement and practitioners
- Law Enforcement Track: Best practices and current issues relating to policing and investigations
- Crime Lab Track: Advanced DNA training and techniques
All workshops, meals listed in the program, and group events are included in the registration fee.
- Pre-registration fee: $575 through July 19, 2017
- Early registration fee: $625 through August 11, 2017
- Registration fee: $675 after August 11, 2017
If you have any questions, please email BTRegistration@LabCorp.com.
The Annual DNA Conferences provide DNA training on the latest techniques and technologies to the forensic science community and give scientists the opportunity to share experiences from their laboratories. Leaders from various law enforcement and federal agencies will provide lectures, demonstrations, and mini-workshops about new technologies, concepts and challenges in the DNA identification field.
Please note that conference attendance is limited only to public sector practitioners, invited guests and paying sponsors. Practitioners include individuals actively working in public forensic crime laboratories and individuals currently employed by a law enforcement agency.